9.03.2010

hurricane earl

So... just in case you don't hear from me in awhile, I thought I would let you know that Hurricane Earl is headed straight for us tomorrow morning. We're expecting the power to go out, and there are evacuation bulletins issued for low-lying areas. Hopefully none of our trees will go down, and the house (and us, of course) will be okay. We'll be cozily hunkered down, and we have everything we should need for a few days; hopefully there won't be much damage and we'll be back up and running soon. So, take care, and I'll give you an update when I can!

1 comment:

  1. Anonymous9/03/2010

    Stay safe! You and your family! I will be praying for you.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for your comments - I read and appreciate each one! Sorry about the word verification - the spammers found me and it became necessary. Thanks for taking the time to comment!