9.23.2010

sunrise

Sometimes I'm glad when the boys wake us up early.
I know, I said I would be gone. But I just can't stay away!

In today's complete miscellany category:

I'm planning on getting my nose re-pierced while we're here. Typed out, it looks kind of silly. But in my mind, I just want a tiny, shiny, pretty dot on my nose that's almost not noticeable. Since I have a little spot there where it was pierced before, I might as well have it look more deliberate and sparkly.

I am really disappointed that we won't be able to make it to Roller Derby this weekend! We'll be back again before long, so maybe next time we'll be able to go. And if we lived here, I would sign up. Seriously.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks so much for your comments - I read and appreciate each one! Sorry about the word verification - the spammers found me and it became necessary. Thanks for taking the time to comment!