6.23.2009

unpaper towels


My unbleached, unpaper towels from AthenaCreates' Etsy shop arrived last week. They're nice and thin, about the size of a facecloth, and textured nicely for grabbing goo. I like them! And I had this napkin holder hiding in a drawer, which I was thankful I didn't toss in one of my purging frenzies. That's happened twice this week - the other thing I was thankful I hadn't tossed is the tray from Frenchy's which I recovered (and have plans to cover yet again). It's perfect for carting things out to our new picnic table!

2 comments:

  1. I love the concept of unpaper towels! And the napkin holder is lovely - very rustic :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. i just got some of these too and they're lovely. i'm such a sucker for unbleached fabric.

    your new blog is gorgeous!
    xo

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for your comments - I read and appreciate each one! Sorry about the word verification - the spammers found me and it became necessary. Thanks for taking the time to comment!