3.29.2007

sneaky


These oh-so-very-yellow crocuses snuck right up on me - I hadn't noticed them until today. I really like how the fresh juicy-looking mango-coloured petals contrast with the dry, brown, winter-leftover leaves. Exactly what Spring is all about! In the meantime, there is a snowstorm in northern NS. So I'm extremely grateful for the sun, despite the fierce wind which is bringing all kinds of garbage into our yard. Blech.

I've been mentioning Adam's photography a lot lately because of Photosho - today he's in the Utata Spotlight! Can you tell I'm kind of his biggest fan? Worth taking a peek.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks so much for your comments - I read and appreciate each one! Sorry about the word verification - the spammers found me and it became necessary. Thanks for taking the time to comment!