12.22.2009

marshmallows... check!

I made the marshmallows today. Aren't they adorable? I have more pictures of the process to share later - they're really very easy. Next time I'll experiment with other flavourings and rolling them in deliciousness like toasted coconut. Mmmm.
This guy has been peeking in our window since we made him yesterday. Isn't that the sweetest smile? It's made from black-eyed susan centres which were in the garden. His nose (a chinese lantern) fell off tonight, but other than that, he remains intact.

1 comment:

  1. your came out much prettier than mine did last year!!!!
    Love the new header!!!!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for your comments - I read and appreciate each one! Sorry about the word verification - the spammers found me and it became necessary. Thanks for taking the time to comment!