3.22.2010

labor mate


This app is amazing. We made good use of it all night last night, at home and at the hospital - my contractions were two minutes apart for quite awhile, at which point I called the hospital and they said to come right in. The nurses were impressed with the features of the app, and it's just so easy to use! The contractions slowed waaay down around four this morning.

Luckily, we live very close to the hospital, so the doctor sent me home this morning. I'm having the odd one every half hour or so (and yes, they're painful, real contractions!) and am hoping that things pick up soon.

But for now, no news yet!

7 comments:

  1. Go Sherry go! It will happen very soon. This is good. I shall pray on. Know you are loved.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sounds like the little fella could arrive at any time. How exciting! Sending smooth delivery /healthy baby mojo.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ooooooo, exciting. After following this with you all along (as I did with Mr. P) I feel like I'm part of the excitement... he he he. Hang in there, it won't be long now.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Anonymous3/23/2010

    I'm hoping over to FB to see if you've mentioned anything... ;)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Can't wait for more news!!! So exciting!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Thinking of you, and wishing you well!!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for your comments - I read and appreciate each one! Sorry about the word verification - the spammers found me and it became necessary. Thanks for taking the time to comment!