5.06.2007

35 weeks

I'm 35 weeks pregnant this week! Looks like it, too. Baby G weighs about 5.25 pounds and is about 18 inches tall. I'm huffing and puffing my way around since baby in utero is now up under my ribs. Baby G has fingernails and fully functioning kidneys. I just keep thinking about what it could possibly be like to look at this baby after s/he is born, after developing into a complete human being inside of me. Completely unfathomable.
And one of the perils of having the huge belly... it's much more difficult to see one's feet. I sat outside to read for awhile yesterday afternoon. I was careful to put sunscreen on my face, I wore my hat and sunglasses, and even had a blanket over my lap and legs. I was, however, wearing a completely silly combination of garden clogs, socks, and stretchy capri pants (I can't wait to wear regular clothes again!) and apparently this small patch of ankle was uncovered. Ouch!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks so much for your comments - I read and appreciate each one! Sorry about the word verification - the spammers found me and it became necessary. Thanks for taking the time to comment!