So far today, I've:
- continued the couple-days-long strawberry jam recipe from my first and favourite canning book
with the first boil. Strawberry jam is Adam's favourite. I like making things that I know he'll love! Tomorrow is the canning bit.
- dried bunches of herbs (in the oven! more on that soon) that I cut from my back step stores; I'm particularly excited about the tarragon and stevia
- baked up some bread
- roasted some cubed potatoes in olive oil, salt, pepper, and garlic powder. So simple, and delicious.
- got a clothesline full of beautifully clean diapers, getting a breath of fresh air
- read a few pages of Miss Dahl's Voluptuous Delights. So far, so good - I kind of love it.
Adam is off to shoot a wedding this afternoon, so the boys and I will be hanging out. I think we'll search for crabs on the beach near my parents' house. Happy Sunday!