7.23.2011

4:31am

A very early good morning to you. I have been up for a few hours, for no apparent reason. Well, part of one of my dreams was that Thomas was choking, and I woke up just as I was about to do something about it. So it took me a few minutes to wake up properly and realize that it had been a dream. Then I laid in bed for a looooong time. It's a hot, muggy night, so I went and got a fan and set it up by the bed. And laid there some more. For what seemed like forever. Then I gave up.

We get Phillip up to pee every night before we go to bed. Tonight (last night?) when I was tucking him back in, he said, "I'm going to be an ant again now." And went back to sleep.

So, good morning, and I hope that you're sleeping peacefully.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks so much for your comments - I read and appreciate each one! Sorry about the word verification - the spammers found me and it became necessary. Thanks for taking the time to comment!