6.30.2010

lavender fields forever


The lavender and peonies are blooming. Mmmmm. This afternoon, on our way back from the beach, we drove by a couple of houses for sale that are intriguing. After seeing them in person, though, I love our house even more. And especially the garden! (Although you might not know it judging from the jungly status most of it is in right now. Ah, well - babies and toddlers trump everything else.)

Adam's new camera arrived today. This means that I get to spend more time with his old one. Yipee! You should check out some of the sessions he's done lately on his blog - there are some great shots. And I'm sure he'll be posting some new stuff as he uses his new one.
Speaking of Adam, he's the sweetest husband, ever. This was waiting for me in the shower this morning.
My new glasses also arrived today.

Happy Wednesday!

4 comments:

  1. Love the new glasses. Adam is so talented. The pictures he takes prove that. Happy Canada Day !!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I just planted a peony this year. Unfortunately, it isn't going to bloom but maybe next year...

    Love you new glasses!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Sherrie - I love the new glasses, they are awesome!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Your glasses look great!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for your comments - I read and appreciate each one! Sorry about the word verification - the spammers found me and it became necessary. Thanks for taking the time to comment!