2.11.2009

mail, sweet mail, and two things of which I never tire

I've had all sorts of great goodies arrive in the mail as of late. Firstly, sweet Sarah sent me some lovely dishcloths! I asked Phillip which of the dishcloths was his favourite, and he chose the blue one above for me to photograph. They're my favourite kind - they do such a nice job of scrubbing, and will definitely make washing up more enjoyable. Don't you think that the pattern above looks like little peaks of frosting? Mmmm. And how's that for a gorgeous envelope? (It may be my favourite part of the package. Shhh, don't tell Sarah!) I also received this beautiful thank you note from classy Joslyn. It's just right, in every possible way.
This one didn't come in the mail, but I found it at Frenchy's. I've got soap-dishy plans for it, and think it's right up there with bees knees.
Also in the mail, I received a beautiful package of swappy loveliness from Spain, including this beautiful Italian-made notebook,
these leather dishes which the swapee made,
and a sweet little leather pouch which she also made, along with a few other goodies. I sent her soaps and scrubs and other bath goodies. I love a good swap. Yay, mail!
Two things of which I never tire:
1. This is one of my favourite driving albums of all time. Track 1 is fab.
2. Star Anise, in any form.

I seem to be having a busy few weeks at work, which is fun, but leaves me tuckered out at the end of the day. So I'm off to enjoy the bounty that is magazine week - the week when all of the next month's magazines arrive in the mailbox. Happy Wednesday!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks so much for your comments - I read and appreciate each one! Sorry about the word verification - the spammers found me and it became necessary. Thanks for taking the time to comment!