2.06.2009

baby's breath

I took several photos of the baby's breath I mentioned yesterday, and this is one of my favourites.

I forgot to pass along that Moroccan Couscous recipe which I mentioned last week! And you know what? You can find it here, so since I didn't get a good picture, you can go see the recipe and make it. It's really, really good. Seriously. Way better than I thought it could possibly be. There! Some of your weekend menu planning is done already.

I'm going to update my Etsy shop over the course of the weekend, so have a peek at some of my snazzy new offerings. And have a great weekend!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks so much for your comments - I read and appreciate each one! Sorry about the word verification - the spammers found me and it became necessary. Thanks for taking the time to comment!