1.01.2009

it snowed, it snowed, it snowed last night (and all day today)

Two posts in one day! Can you tell I haven't left the house? The snow finally stopped just before dark, but the wind has picked up, making it blustery and blizzard-y. I've accomplished lots of cleaning and organizing over the past couple of days, including the cobweb-ridden scary storage cubby off of our bathroom. I was quite proud of myself for tackling that - now all of the Christmas decorations have been sorted through and stored, and I've freecycled a bag of old ones. A satisfying way to start a new year!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks so much for your comments - I read and appreciate each one! Sorry about the word verification - the spammers found me and it became necessary. Thanks for taking the time to comment!