1.18.2009

comfort week participants


This the post I would like for participants to link to in each Comfort Week post. I'm looking forward to having a look at everyone's blogs this evening - I'm excited that some of them are new to me. And I'm even more excited to see some new recipes tomorrow! The participants are:

Vickie, Annie, Amber, Jane, mothergoose, Alli, Ingrid, sunmamma, Barb, Austen, Teresa, Mitten Monster, Heidi, nahiacreations, myself, Andrea, Sarah and Sarah!

Let me know if you'd like to change your name or link, or if you see a mistake in the list above.

For more info on Comfort Week, have a peek here.

The bowl pictured was a Christmas gift from a sweet friend of mine, and was made in Quesnel, BC. Thanks so much, AC! It's beautiful.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks so much for your comments - I read and appreciate each one! Sorry about the word verification - the spammers found me and it became necessary. Thanks for taking the time to comment!