1.23.2009

comfort week, day 5: image

I came across this image on marthastewart.com after seeing Ingrid's comfort food post (the above soup) on Monday. The colours, the texture, the warmth of the food and the light all make me feel warm and cozy. I looked for other images, but this is the one I kept coming back to as best representing comfort to me.

Thanks so much to everyone for playing along this week! I've had a lot of fun, seeing the things that bring each of you comfort. Home and family are definitely recurring themes in everyone's posts, as they should be. Have a great weekend, and I'm definitely hoping to host some more weeks soon... I'm already thinking Spring!

**
For the rest of Comfort Week participants, take a peek here.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks so much for your comments - I read and appreciate each one! Sorry about the word verification - the spammers found me and it became necessary. Thanks for taking the time to comment!