12.19.2008

christmas reading

Guess where I found this for 20 cents?

I like to read Little Women at Christmas time, and I found this tiny, perfect little unabridged edition with shiny gold pages today. For 20 cents.
And this is a fun book from 1972. Also 20 cents. One thing I would like to learn is how to read a sewing pattern. My favourite parts from it so far are highlighted:
That's me!
"You know how your husband feels about his car?"
I am a small woman, though, so I should be careful. Oh wait, Phillip weighs that much. I think I can handle it.
And these, too. I am planning on doing lots of reading and resting and nothing. We'll see how it turns out!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks so much for your comments - I read and appreciate each one! Sorry about the word verification - the spammers found me and it became necessary. Thanks for taking the time to comment!