12.10.2008

chocolate gingerbread bars and fish cakes

I made these Chocolate Gingerbread Bars on the weekend. Thumbs up!
And last night for supper I whipped up some fantastic fish cakes. I didn't use a recipe, and they were amazing. I have no idea of amounts for the ingredients, but they're made using mashed potatoes, cooked haddock, lots of dill, a couple of eggs, salt, pepper, a splash of tabasco, and pan fried in olive oil. I combined relish and mayo for a homemade tartar sauce, too. If I'd made the mayo myself, it would be hardcore homemade, but I didn't have time. They were served with roasted broccoli, made like this. Also absolutely delicious.

What did you eat this week that was delicious?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks so much for your comments - I read and appreciate each one! Sorry about the word verification - the spammers found me and it became necessary. Thanks for taking the time to comment!