6.25.2011

compost bin

I don't usually share pictures of my compost bin, but by the time I thought of sharing pictures of the peas, it was too late. I ate two one-pound bags of fresh peas from the market this morning, almost single handed. I think sweet fresh peas are my favourite thing to eat.
 This beautiful tree (and another identical one) was in bloom in front of our Department of Fisheries and Oceans building not too long ago. I'm not sure what kind of tree it is, but it was gorgeous.
 I'm back! I had a great time away, and I'm very happy to be home again. I picked up these little wooden eggs for the boys while in Halifax (Phillip has an ongoing 'store' that I thought they would be great for), and that amazing bowl was picked up at Value Village. I am sure that you'll see many, many more pictures of it.

I must go lay down with a sweet little boy for a few minutes to help him settle down, as promised. I'm hoping to share the 'how I blog' post(s?) this week. Only four more work days until summer holidays! Yipeeeee! Hope you're having a great weekend.

1 comment:

  1. Our compost bin always shows the last few waves of what goodies we've eaten as well ~ lately lots of strawberry tops and watermelon rinds. :)

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for your comments - I read and appreciate each one! Sorry about the word verification - the spammers found me and it became necessary. Thanks for taking the time to comment!