1.06.2010

weekend pics + shop update + a few other things


It snowed, and snowed, and snowed. And this is what we enjoyed on Sunday morning. I didn't want to come inside.

I updated my Etsy shop this morning, and have a fair bit of soap on hand once again. I'll be delivering some to Yarmouth Natural next week, in case you're jonesing.





I've also recently been trying to make the best use out of my new iPod Touch, which is turning out to be more learning-curvaceous than expected. It was a Christmas gift, and better yet, it was free from the Apple folks because we've had so much trouble with our laptop. For some reason, it doesn't seem to want to work in the car - the old Nano worked fine, so I'm going to try to figure out why. The Touch is a lot of fun - I use ShopShop regularly, a perfect grocery / shopping list app, and a few other handy ones for organizing, too. I've been trying to use the calendar for everything, but a pencil and paper agenda seem to suit me much better for work purposes.

You may or may not be surprised at the two apps I actually paid money for - Bramble Berry's soap app, and Family Feud. I love the Feud.

Do you have any podcast or app suggestions that I might like? Tips for using a digital calendar in place of a paper one? Hope you're having a peachy week.

2 comments:

  1. I now post all my appointments on a digital calendar, but I had to set my computer to automatically open the calendar every time I logged on until I got used to using it.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I still use the paper kind - I need to be able to visualize my time, so I find the electronic calendar difficult to use for that purpose. Who says newer is always better anyway? ;)

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for your comments - I read and appreciate each one! Sorry about the word verification - the spammers found me and it became necessary. Thanks for taking the time to comment!