9.18.2008

flickr-ing

Wow, this whole "let's move every photo I've posted on my blog over to my new flickr pro account" idea is taking a lot of work. Mainly because I have over 1300 images there now, and most of them are untagged and need to be sorted into sets. But I do have all of the images there for your perusal, and there are plenty of pics which haven't been posted here. Primarily soap ones, which I've been posting on my other blog. Anyway, pardon the current un-organized-ness while I plug away at sorting them. Do have a peek, and please add me as a contact under my 'birchbarksoap' username!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks so much for your comments - I read and appreciate each one! Sorry about the word verification - the spammers found me and it became necessary. Thanks for taking the time to comment!