9.06.2008

fall nesting


Thanks to Melissa over at The Inspired Room for including my photo and pumpkin ideas in one of her fall nesting posts! You can see the post here. Funnily enough, I bought a few mini pumpkin gourds at the farmer's market this morning. And I used my new mesh produce bags! They're perfect.

The workshop this afternoon went perfectly (well, almost!) and I think everyone had a good time. But (you won't believe this) I forgot my camera! So I don't have a single picture. If I can get my hands on any, I'll share some pictures. Happy weekend, and hope you're feeling better, Ingrid!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks so much for your comments - I read and appreciate each one! Sorry about the word verification - the spammers found me and it became necessary. Thanks for taking the time to comment!