1.18.2008

thank you, thank you


I've spent a lovely evening playing with my new Spirograph (a Christmas gift, yay!) and making some overdue thank you cards. I can't share the Spirograph card, as the recipient reads this!

I also unmolded and cut a new batch of Chocolate Peppermint soap today. It will be in my Etsy shop when it's cured. It smells divine, although I'm having mold issues - (that sounds fungal) - one of my molds cracked, and it is such a pain to get the bars out of the mold and they're never smooth and perfect like I want them. I think I might get a wooden one. But the soap itself is great. The cocoa butter really makes it heavenly.

Wishing you a lovely weekend!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks so much for your comments - I read and appreciate each one! Sorry about the word verification - the spammers found me and it became necessary. Thanks for taking the time to comment!