1.05.2008

hot process peppermint poppyseed and cold process vanilla peppermint

This is a 4oz bar of a hot process peppermint poppyseed recipe I tried, for sale at my Etsy shop for $4.00.
These cold process bars look similar to the Peppermint Poppyseed, but they're Vanilla Peppermint. Mmmmmm. They're curing right now and will be for sale in my Etsy shop in a few weeks.

I'm having a lovely Saturday with Phillip while Adam's at work - we ran a few errands and went to the library to read for awhile. Phillip found a new favourite book while we borrowed and I'm sure will read several more times before returning it. He yelled and yelled and swatted it so that everyone in the library could hear. He's been napping since we came home, so I've been doing Saturday things like washing the kitchen floor and the compost bin. Definitely not my favourite things to do, but it's always nice to get them done. Happy Saturday!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks so much for your comments - I read and appreciate each one! Sorry about the word verification - the spammers found me and it became necessary. Thanks for taking the time to comment!