1.01.2008

potential


The first day of 2008. It's a sunny and clear morning here; the sun is just coming up and brightening up the yard. Adam and I spent a lovely New Year's Eve reviewing 2007 (we decided that the biggest newsmaker in our year was Phillip's arrival; the year is divided into two halves: PP (Pre-Phillip) and PP (Post-Phillip)), and I'm excited for 2008. I ended up asleep last night by 9:30, and Phillip gave us the best possible New Year's gift - he slept through! From 7:00pm until 6:30 this morning. That's more like it.

I'm off to start this promising year with a brisk walk on a beautiful morning. Happy New Year! May it bring you heaps of love, deep contentment, and tiny delights every day.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks so much for your comments - I read and appreciate each one! Sorry about the word verification - the spammers found me and it became necessary. Thanks for taking the time to comment!