1.03.2008

Done at last!





Here are the promised pictures of our re-done bedroom. It's an extra disaster-ly room in the before photos, because I took the pictures after Adam had run around the room, peeling off strips of wallpaper to see if there really was only one layer. I had also begun packing up clothes and didn't bother to make the bed, clearly. Anyhoo, it's done and we love it. It's calm and lovely and clean! The floors (you can see them best in the first photo) are so much easier to keep clean and it just looks a thousand times better. I need to make some modifications to the curtain in the window so it doesn't look so silly as a tab top, but I'm in no huge rush. Adam's parents (aka MIL & FIL) were so sweet when they were here - they spent all kinds of potential Phillip time wallpapering our closets. Thank you!

I survived Big Bad Thursday! It really wasn't that bad at all, going back to work post-maternity leave. For the first day, anyway! We'll see how tomorrow goes.

And another batch of soap is done, and will be curing for the next few weeks. It's Vanilla Peppermint, and it looks great. When it's done curing, I'll post some pics.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks so much for your comments - I read and appreciate each one! Sorry about the word verification - the spammers found me and it became necessary. Thanks for taking the time to comment!