1.07.2013

lately

 This sweet little bird was a gift to us from some dear friends, and a friend of theirs made it. It presides over the kitchen sink as I type.

I'm just popping in yet again to share a few things I've come across lately that I thought you might enjoy, at the beginning of another week.

I love this post about struggle and real life, and being alive.

Speaking of real life, I love this post about the real design trends for 2013. (It's probably not what you're thinking!)

This Swedish apartment is very, very close to perfection. I want to snuggle up in that bed, in the beautiful light!

Good night!






No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks so much for your comments - I read and appreciate each one! Sorry about the word verification - the spammers found me and it became necessary. Thanks for taking the time to comment!