8.27.2010

fabulous friday

I have had a lovely day. Phillip woke up singing, the sun was shining, the clothesline promptly filled up with laundry, and we all had haircuts. (The stylist comes to us - it's an amazing arrangement!) I even had a chance to take some pictures of the beautiful sunflowers I picked up at the market last week.

I haven't yet been able to get a non-hilarious picture of Thomas in the Bumbo. Legs out straight, arms out - he was watching me stir the granola.

"Granola?" you say?

Yes. And yum.

We have a fun weekend coming up, I hope that yours turns out that way, too!

3 comments:

  1. Anonymous8/27/2010

    That is a hilarious photo of Thomas! Cute, but hilarious!

    Loved the way you subtly tried to get us to make granola too. ;D

    ReplyDelete
  2. My, my, Sherrie, that picture of Thomas is soooooo cute. He is adorable just like his big brother. I already have a line full of laundry this morning and I'm thinking that I should head out to Yarmouth for the Market this morning. Have a great weekend.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Teresa, you get the award for "most consistent and positive commenter". Congratulations!

    Thanks, Vickie! Sorry I missed you at the market. Let us know when you'll be in town, and you'll have to come over!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for your comments - I read and appreciate each one! Sorry about the word verification - the spammers found me and it became necessary. Thanks for taking the time to comment!