4.23.2010

truck farm



How fun is this? I'm excited to see more.

Last night, I was kind of grumpy and out of sorts. It was primarily because I was looking ahead to today, expecting the worst. This morning was my first stint home alone with both boys for any extended period of time, and this evening, we were going out for dinner with my parents, sister and niece. In both cases, I was expecting total chaos and was not looking forward to the day. Which is unusual for me. Of course, all of my concerns were met with a beautifully behaved P who was nothing but charming and sweet all day (this is surprising mostly because he needs to poop and that turns him into a bit of a handful, to say the least) and a wonderful Mr T who slept all through dinner. It was a beautiful day.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks so much for your comments - I read and appreciate each one! Sorry about the word verification - the spammers found me and it became necessary. Thanks for taking the time to comment!