4.08.2010

eggs

We had a lovely Easter weekend, and P still wants to do mini Easter-egg hunts around the house. It's a good way to keep him busy for a few minutes if I need to do something without his 'help', and he is so excited when he finds them! No matter that Easter is over - to P, there is no concrete beginning and ending to any holiday. I think it's probably much more fun that way. Unlike my usual from-scratch approach to everything, in the midst of this year's new-baby chaos, we bought a cheapo (yet non-toxic) dye kit to colour some eggs with P. He liked it, but not quite as much as I thought he would. Next year, we'll definitely do the natural dye thing - I think it will be much prettier, and more fun. And if I'm on the ball, we might to it before Easter Sunday afternoon.

I think that I forgot to mention a big part of the reason why our first week at home with T was so easy (other than the fact that he's just about perfect, of course). My mother-in-law was here with us, and did masses of housework and kid-watching that helped to keep things swimming along. Thanks again, MIL!

Hope you're having a lovely Thursday.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks so much for your comments - I read and appreciate each one! Sorry about the word verification - the spammers found me and it became necessary. Thanks for taking the time to comment!