10.26.2008

776


I am tuckered out! Thanks so much to everyone who stopped by the craft fair this weekend. I had a wonderful time, and sold out of almost everything I had! Now I need to start making more for the one coming up at the end of November. With some of my earnings, I bought the necklace above, which I love. It has a magnetic clasp, which is great for keeping it intact when Phillip pulls on it, which I'm fairly confident he will.

My week away last week was great, and it was really great to see all of my colleagues and catch up with them. It was hard to be away from P for four days, though. I'm happy to be home.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks so much for your comments - I read and appreciate each one! Sorry about the word verification - the spammers found me and it became necessary. Thanks for taking the time to comment!