4.18.2007

odds & ends

A few years ago, we were given some cuttings from a friend's goldfish plant which have grown nicely. I just noticed yesterday that there are impending blooms all over it, yipeee! It's the cheeriest little plant, and I love it. Thanks, blog-reading plant-cutting giver!
I bought a spring-y wreath last week to take the place of a red wintry one on one of our doors, and it makes me feel like an Easter bunny every time I walk by it. (I'm not sure how to explain that... it makes me think of pussy willows and easter eggs and puts a spring in my step, I guess. Strange, I know.)
And these are some of the tulips from Saturday's shower - they're opening beautifully!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks so much for your comments - I read and appreciate each one! Sorry about the word verification - the spammers found me and it became necessary. Thanks for taking the time to comment!