4.15.2007

baby G's room



It's not entirely set up and ready yet, and the pictures aren't the greatest, but here's baby G's room! Curtains from Frenchy's, of course, as is the cable knit blanket under the lamb. I thought it was the best that a couple of people who were at the shower yesterday incorporated Frenchy's into their gifts with some other very sweet blankets, one of which is in the wicker hamper which I also love! The liner can come right out and be tossed in the wash. Fabulous. Baby G's dresser will be arriving with his / her Nanny this weekend, so I'll post a few more pictures when the room is complete. Well, I guess it won't be really complete until baby G is in it, but you know what I mean.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks so much for your comments - I read and appreciate each one! Sorry about the word verification - the spammers found me and it became necessary. Thanks for taking the time to comment!