4.18.2007

baby bits

A different sort of belly pic -what I see when I look down. And if I lean waaaaay over...
There are my feet.
I was looking at the Burt's Bees site today, and reading some more about their products, philosophy, etc. I've always liked their products, and I knew that I wanted to use some of their Baby Bee stuff with baby G, and now I like Burt's Bees more than ever! (Hint, hint, to my sister who has US connections for cheaper Burt's Bees goodies - I can pay you back for some!) The only down side is the price - the stuff is definitely more expensive than regular store brand stuff. But I am seriously concerned about the safety of many ingredients used in common personal care products, and it's tricky to make certain items (liquid baby wash is one of them). This is a buttermilk soap, which is lovely, and they also make a no spill shampoo bar which you can use on little one's whole body.
Last night I washed all of the beautiful new clothes, receiving blankets, and other textile-y goodies which we were given at the shower. These weren't quite dry when they came out of the dryer, so I hung them on the crib. So cute!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks so much for your comments - I read and appreciate each one! Sorry about the word verification - the spammers found me and it became necessary. Thanks for taking the time to comment!