4.29.2007

33 & 34 week belly pics

Here's baby G at 34 weeks, somewhat obscured by belly-ness. Adam's out taking pictures (after a false start when he forgot his memory card... heh heh, forgot his memory card) so I thought I'd take one in baby G's room. If you look closely, you can see the first little stretch marks I have. I can't see them unless I'm looking in the mirror, which is kind of funny.
And here we are last weekend, at 33 weeks. Mother-in-law took this as Adam was assembling the hammock for me, which I spent the afternoon lying in. It was lovely! This weekend's a bit gloomier on the weather front, but pretty mild.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks so much for your comments - I read and appreciate each one! Sorry about the word verification - the spammers found me and it became necessary. Thanks for taking the time to comment!