11.30.2008

another happy craft fair

I seem to have trouble getting a fully-functioning camera to craft fairs with me. Last time it was the batteries; this time I forgot the memory card. So I have a very few kind-of-crummy pictures from the weekend. But I had a great time and sold lots of soap. I also met lots of people and heard lots of great feedback about my products.

And I'm pooped. I also wanted to quickly mention that my Etsy shop is closed until January - I'm taking a bit of a soaping holiday from the 'internets'. If you're local and are desperate for something, I can probably make it for you, just send me an e-mail. If you placed an order this weekend, I'm hoping to get them all made this week, and they'll be ready in a few more weeks - I'll let you know. Thanks to everyone who came out!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks so much for your comments - I read and appreciate each one! Sorry about the word verification - the spammers found me and it became necessary. Thanks for taking the time to comment!