4.30.2008

very good news





Mr Mac is back, and it seems as though my data has been saved! I'm still not able to access my photo library, where the Phillip pictures and videos are, but Adam thinks they're still there but we just can't open the library. All of my soap recipes and information is back! I will be backing it up tonight.

I was a busy bee last night, getting things ready for Saturday's craft fair. The pictures are some of the things I have ready. I have all kinds of other things which aren't pictured - please stop by on Saturday between 9 and 4 at the Fire Hall on Pleasant Street here in Yarmouth. You just might find the perfect Mother's Day gift!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks so much for your comments - I read and appreciate each one! Sorry about the word verification - the spammers found me and it became necessary. Thanks for taking the time to comment!