4.22.2008

frownie mac

I know that I've sung the praises of our MacBook before (and I will continue to) but it caught the flu that's been going around and is ill. As in, it won't work. So there will be few to no posts until it's back and repaired. Of course, it's when Adam's in the middle of his thesis, and my un-backed-up soap signs and other craft fair related things are on it. And inaccessible. Sigh.

In other news, I won a surprise on Sarah's blog! I'm excited for some mailbox delight.

Have a pleasant Spring week! If you're looking for some bloggy goodness in my absence, check out some of the links to other fun blogs in the right sidebar.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks so much for your comments - I read and appreciate each one! Sorry about the word verification - the spammers found me and it became necessary. Thanks for taking the time to comment!