4.08.2008

gassner goodies




I'm participating in my first soap swap, and received my first goodies in today's mail from Elizabeth at Gassner Custom Soaps. I was tickled find these three beauties - she sent an extra Baby Bee bonus bar for sweet Phillip, along with a Juicy Grapefruit Loofah bar and another moon soap (in the muslin bag; I'm not sure what the fragrance is). I'm especially fond of the Juicy Grapefruit Loofah bar. Anything citrus and grapefruit especially is my favourite type of scent. I also love a good scrub in the morning. I can't wait to try these out. You can see the Gassner Custom Soaps blog here. and her Etsy shop is here. Thanks so much, E!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks so much for your comments - I read and appreciate each one! Sorry about the word verification - the spammers found me and it became necessary. Thanks for taking the time to comment!