2.24.2008

crème brulée


I made crème brulée yesterday. In the slow cooker. I am not usually a fan of custards or puddings or other slimy things, but since Amélie likes it, I thought I should at least try making it. And if it's mostly whipping cream, it can't be that bad, right? Oh, my.

Can't be that bad?

I rarely swear. Very rarely. My first taste of this made me say the worst word I know. I had no control over it. It is that good. 'Good' doesn't even begin to describe it. Divine, heavenly, perfect.

The recipe is here; I followed it exactly, for a change, using my homemade vanilla.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks so much for your comments - I read and appreciate each one! Sorry about the word verification - the spammers found me and it became necessary. Thanks for taking the time to comment!