10.18.2007

wedding details




As mentioned in the previous post, we were recently travelling in the States (this was a big deal to me, more to come on that front) for my sister's wedding. Here are a few pics from the day - everything was beautiful, including her. (That's probably the only time she'll ever hear that from me, heh heh.) Of course, I had to include a picture of Phillip, dressed for the event. Unfortunately, the dress pants didn't even last until the wedding. About two minutes before it began, there was an explosive incident in Phillip's pantular region, and Adam had to whisk him off to the car for an emergency change. So they missed part of the wedding, but were back in time for the vows. The wedding was held outside at Frost Farm under an apple tree on a gorgeous sunny morning. Congratulations, M & E!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks so much for your comments - I read and appreciate each one! Sorry about the word verification - the spammers found me and it became necessary. Thanks for taking the time to comment!