10.30.2007

401 sock and glove

Item the first: Holy smokerels, folks! My last post was number 400! Wow, I think that deserves some sort of acknowledgment.

I'm laughing out loud right now, because as I typed that last sentence I heard Phillip in his crib in the next room rather noisily fill his diaper. Rather than have that be the only acknowledgment, let's do something a little less E. coli ridden. How's about this... submit a comment about something you love about November. It's right up there with February as my least favourite month, so any positive thoughts about it are welcome. The winner (I'll randomly draw one name on Saturday) will receive a specially selected item from (where else?) Frenchy's! We'll get in touch and I'll find out what you'd really like to have. Oooooh, that's a good idea, especially given the name of the blog.

Item the second:
I've been trying to avoid plastic as much as possible, especially when it comes to L.M. (Little Man). I love many of the 'softies' (handmade soft toys) on Etsy and other people's blogs, but am kind of intimidated at the thought of making one or more. Then I saw this book mentioned on futuregirl's blog. (Above is the Japanese copy, picture from here.) And promptly requested it from the library, with lofty plans to make one of the oh-so-cute elephants. Eeek, the cuteness!

Item the third (and last): Mother in law bought us this great stroller bunting bag thingy at Value Village. I love it and can't wait to use it when Phillip's a bit bigger. I just saw it mentioned on Apartment Therapy: Nursery for $195! Jackpot!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks so much for your comments - I read and appreciate each one! Sorry about the word verification - the spammers found me and it became necessary. Thanks for taking the time to comment!