7.04.2013

beach



Good morning! We've been amassing a little collection of pretty rocks and shells on the kitchen windowsill from trips to the beach. I love looking at them while I'm cleaning up - I always notice beautiful new little details, depending on the light. I love living here!

Despite the less-than-beachworthy weather as of late, I took Thomas to the beach at the bottom of the hill my parents live on on Sunday. All he wanted was to use Bompie's hoe to dig in the sand. 







 Happy Thursday!

2 comments:

  1. Ah... nothing better than the beach! I sure miss it. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Aahhhhhhhhhh! I'm comin home! Only one more week until we arrive.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for your comments - I read and appreciate each one! Sorry about the word verification - the spammers found me and it became necessary. Thanks for taking the time to comment!