3.15.2008

sola balls and amy butler cards




While I was in Saint John last week, I visited the stores I wish we had in Yarmouth . Michaels and Value Village are by far the most exciting. I found these sola balls (new in package) at VV, and I scored some deals at Michaels on a few rolls of Martha Stewart Crafts wrapping paper (regular 9.99 for 1.50) and Amy Butler card kits (regular 7.99 for 3.50).

What is sola, you ask? It's a wood product derived from the tapioca plant. You can read more about it here. They're light as feathers and I love how they look (quite much like mushroom stems, as MIL pointed out.)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks so much for your comments - I read and appreciate each one! Sorry about the word verification - the spammers found me and it became necessary. Thanks for taking the time to comment!