11.22.2007

when all else fails...


post a picture of Phillip saying (in a Dr Nick Riviera voice) "Hi, everybody!"

Really, nothing new or exciting has been going on around here, aside from my maniacal purging of stuff. Which is exciting, I guess, because it feels so good to get rid of so much unused stuff. If someone else can enjoy it, all the better. (Yay, Freecycle!) I've completely cleaned out my desk and all of my craft supplies this week, have gone through all of Phillip's clothes and things, cleaned our games cubby, and on and on it goes.

I have some crafty projects in my future, so hopefully I'll be posting some of them soon.

Happy Thanksgiving to any American readers, by the way! Enjoy your weekend!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks so much for your comments - I read and appreciate each one! Sorry about the word verification - the spammers found me and it became necessary. Thanks for taking the time to comment!