11.25.2007

bib fashion shoot





Phillip and I had a photo shoot the other day as he modeled a new bib I very quickly whipped up for him. The drool, the drool! I took a bib he had which was large enough to cover most of his front, traced the shape on a nice thick towel I picked up at Frenchy's, attached some velcro and we tried it out. It works very well - I especially like that it's thicker than most bibs, and I incorporated the line-y bit of the towel for a bit of visual interest. Out of the one towel, I can make at least six bibs (as many as he could go through in a day).

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks so much for your comments - I read and appreciate each one! Sorry about the word verification - the spammers found me and it became necessary. Thanks for taking the time to comment!