9.09.2007

walk on the waterfront


Picture from here. I met up with another mom and babe from prenatal class on Friday to go for a walk on the waterfront. Phillip was hungry when we met up, so I fed him, changed him, and was just getting him secured in his stroller when - SPLAT! We were hit by a massive spray of seagull poop. It was on my sweater, t-shirt, and back of my neck. Also on the stroller, Phillip's pants, one glop on Phillip's forehead, and surrounding my feet. The other mom (who I don't know very well, so I was a bit more embarrassed than I would have been otherwise) was kind enough to help me get it off of me, and she pointed out that the worst of it missed us!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks so much for your comments - I read and appreciate each one! Sorry about the word verification - the spammers found me and it became necessary. Thanks for taking the time to comment!