9.10.2007

3 month check-up



Are these not the chubbiest feet ever? It looks like Phillip's toes are going to pop right off. We went for his 3 month check-up this afternoon, and he weighs 15 pounds 11 oz and is 24 inches long. I think he's actually a bit longer, but he was screaming and pulling his legs up when we were there, so the doctor was having a hard time measuring him. At 4:15 the other morning, he had his legs stretched out straight, and I measured 27 inches. He's a tall one!

To those of you who won the soap, I dropped it off at the post office this afternoon. This is a bar from that batch. I didn't dry it for very long, so it may be soft when it arrives - just leave it out in the air for a couple of days so it can harden a bit, and it will last longer once you start using it. Enjoy!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks so much for your comments - I read and appreciate each one! Sorry about the word verification - the spammers found me and it became necessary. Thanks for taking the time to comment!