2.16.2007

napkins



I found these two packages of napkins at the dollar store last evening and fell in love with them! We don't usually use paper napkins for eating (or any napkins at all, for that matter) because they seem kind of wasteful. I was really pleased to see that these ones are made with water-based inks and are oxygen bleached (rather than with chlorinated bleach, the production of which releases tons of dioxins into the world). So instead of using them for traditional napkin-y pursuits, I thought that there must be some neat craft-y thing I can create with them, just because I like the patterns so much. Any suggestions?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks so much for your comments - I read and appreciate each one! Sorry about the word verification - the spammers found me and it became necessary. Thanks for taking the time to comment!