2.18.2007

delightful duvet & green garden dreams

A much better pic of the colour of the duvet I picked up at Frenchy's yesterday. It's all washed and dried and on the bed to replace the germy one (also wrinkly because I hate ironing). Adam was in bed, so I couldn't get a whole bed picture.

Last night I dreamed that it was spring and I was out for a long walk and saw all sorts of interesting things. I walked through a ditch filled with dollar store cutlery, stomped out a fire someone had started with pieces of a ladder, and saw a Japanese Cherry tree in bloom! I think I'll do some garden planning with Adam today, after a real walk, where I hopefully won't see any of those things. And I'm hoping to get a simple crafty project done - I'll post as soon as it's done! (I promise, the ridiculous number of posts per day will diminish once snow days cease!) I'm really excited about this one!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks so much for your comments - I read and appreciate each one! Sorry about the word verification - the spammers found me and it became necessary. Thanks for taking the time to comment!