4.24.2013

frenchy's finds



I've found a few little lovelies at Frenchy's lately. The first bowl is perfection - handmade, such beautiful colours, and the ideal size. It's bigger than a regular eating bowl, but not huge like a mixing bowl. Exactly the size of two bowls that I've used a lot and wound up broken, in fact. I hope this one doesn't meet the same fate. I have steel cut oats soaking in it now for tomorrow's breakfast. The little crocheted table runner is just so cute! And I thought that the little pair of matching (also handmade) bowls would be perfect for the boys. The grand total for all of these was about $3.25. Not too bad at all.

A little bit of Frenchy's, some soapmaking this evening, and I'm on my way out of the doldrums. Yessss.

8 comments:

  1. Aaah! Handmade bowls?!?! Nice find!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes! I have the best luck at the Weymouth one for bowls & dishes. :)

      Delete
    2. The Blue Frenchy's? That's what we call it. I work not far from there.

      Delete
    3. That's the one! :)

      Delete
  2. Wow, great finds!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Awww.. I remember when this place was called Frenchy's Finds! Love the first bowl!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Excellent finds! :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. I've loved Frenchy's for my entire life. It's the biggest treasure chest ever...

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for your comments - I read and appreciate each one! Sorry about the word verification - the spammers found me and it became necessary. Thanks for taking the time to comment!